Effective Date: 27th FEB, 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices how your data is collected, used and stored securely. It is applied solely to information collected by DIAVITA LIMITED team. Here, we are ready to explain what identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used, stored and shared. We assure you that the information provided to us are completely safe and secured. Please read the terms and conditions below to have prior knowledge regarding our approach.
In order to give you the best experience in use of the Service, DIAVITA LIMITED may collect information about you from your account on the Social Networking Site, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us, in accordance with the policies and terms of the Social Networking Site.
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Facebook user information and other info that Facebook allows developers.
- IP Addresses
If you use the Service, we may collect other unique numbers associated with a computer's identity on a network. Additional items may be collected as they became available thru Facebook. In addition, we will never sell your info to any 3rd party and make a good faith effort to protect your data.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party services for our products. They have their independent privacy policies. The data that you transfer and share through the application/game may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for any interception, collection, use and disclosure of your information by any third party.
In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
We may use the following advertising network companies:
• Facebook Ads: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
• AdMob: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543?hl=en
We will use the information you provide to create a profile of your interests so we can offer events & services based on your preferences. We would like to process your concerns and provide you with services and information, improve the layout and content of the pages of the App and customize them.
We can also carry out research on our users' tracking of usage data. In addition to that, we can help you share with social networking sites at your request; and disclose to legal and lawful authorities if required to do so by law.
Reasons/ Factors on which your data is used:
1. Data is used so that we can give the best experience to clients and improve our products, services, and advertising process.
2. We may collect data regarding customer activities on app and is used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our app, products, and services are of most interest.
3. We may collect and store details which may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our products and services with marketing strategy.
DIAVITA LIMITED assure to take reasonable measures to help protect information about you. We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others.